1. Home

As you may have guessed, I'm not being entirely serious with that headline, but in this article there is actually a sports betting "system" that I could honestly claim has gone 360-0.

The idea for the article came when I was cleaning out the spam in the forum, and happened to see an ad for somebody selling a 42-1 sports betting system for the bargain price of $179. (If you want to save $179 but still learn what the system is, read the article. It will tell you.)

Naturally, there is a moral to this story, which is beware of system sellers. To find out why, read Buying Sports Gambling Systems in the Experienced Bettors Only section of the site.

Comments

February 4, 2009 at 3:07 pm
(1) Henry says:

Moody,

Ya most systems are crap and these systems should not be purchased. What matters is the picks for the system. Martingale is dangerous but If you cap the number of games and play it safe it can show profit. The key is to protect your bankroll. I was always against martingale style betting but then I saw a controlled progression system with underdogs at http://www.mrmartingale.com and decided to try it with $25/unit bets with a bankroll of about $2000. I have been following it for the last six months…and yes it did fail once but the way he picks underdog games, he doubles the bankroll with in 4 to 5 weeks with average profit of 20 units each week. The only time you lose is when you lose six in a row, and when this happens they advice you to start over instead of going to the 7th progression because the rate of doubling the bankroll is much higher just by repeating the procedure. You just have to be lucky not to lose that 6 in a row on your first month! The key to that system is underdog odds and the way the units are set in the table. You can read it at the mrmartingale.com website for free. He charges only for the picks, but you can use your own picks.

June 4, 2010 at 5:48 pm
(2) Ryan Moss says:

Moody is right about the system. There are no such thing as foolproof system. Martingale system will end in disaster no matter what.

Sports betting is a marathon and for best results you must stick to reliable sports betting handicappers who can show the results history of all their past picks. I use only a few services and one of the most reliable one is http://www.bettingresource.com They have archives of every single play from the past. They don’t blindly play games based on system. They follow proper money management and cap their games.

Funny thing is that most people underestimate bettingresource because their ROI for their weekly picks is about 10% since the launched their service in 2005. Most bettors think that this is very low because they want to get rich overnight. But the professional bettors know that 10% is a solid Roi in the long run and it is very hard to maintain. You can actually make living from sports betting if you can maintain 10%.

These days on the internet we see scamdicappers and marketers claiming 65 to 95% win rate and over 40% ROI which is impossible in the long run, so because people overlook reliable, honest tipster service like bettingresource.

Systems don’t work people! Stick to well known, reliable handicappers such as bettingresource and you will do well.

May 19, 2011 at 11:30 am
(3) Daniel says:

Allen, as usual, is correct in that no system is foolproof. But a system doesn’t have to be foolproof in order profit.

I use the DIY systems at http://www.diysportsbetting.com, especially for baseball. Better than being foolproof, they are consistent and low risk.

If you want a foolproof system, good luck with that.

Instead find a system that wins you a little as you go along. Your gonna lose some games, but that doesn’t mean you have to lose money.

June 24, 2011 at 3:00 am
(4) SanDiegoBoy says:

I’ve been reading about The Las Vegas Nightmare which supposedly uses the same kind of algorithms that wall street traders use to identify opportunities. Anybody tried it? Where is the best place to get reliable picks?

July 1, 2011 at 9:42 am
(5) I Love Allen says:

I heard the Las Vegas Nightmare was a scam. The picks terrible, and constant sales attempts to get better picks.

I have looked at Mr. Martingale system. High risk, but better than a straight doubling system. A loss is 77 units.

The DIY systems I have seen because a friend bought them. They look pretty good. He has won a little bit with the baseball system but has not played the NFL or NBA yet.

There systems that win, but no systems that don’t lose a bet.

August 30, 2011 at 4:24 pm
(6) Pimpy says:

Bunch of idiot trying to sell scams!!! And the say the word FREE! IDIOTS!

September 10, 2012 at 5:25 pm
(7) 2B1 says:

I enjoyed reading about others and their systems, except, I don’t bet on sports anymore. Long ago, when I lived out in Vegas, I researched so much on betting in general, going to library, chatting it up the old timers who have lived in Vegas for decades, I wanted to develop a system for myself. However, my system is for Baseball and Football only. Could be used for hoops, but I don’t do it. SO why don’t I play? I play music now, and betting on sports is serious business. Takes a lot of energy. Naturally, I don’t like to call it a system, but includes money management. One of me better days was when I hit a two-leg, a four-leg, and a five-leg in one day. 11 out of 13 of my selections hit that day. Another one of me better days a couple of years ago in Vegas was hitting a 3-leg parley at 24-1 odds!! I hadn’t bet in quite some time, but this strategy is meant for those who take time off and want to come back in the arena strong, and to stay in the plus. Therefore, due to me strategy, I can come back without concern for past history as a main guide. My advice for all you pro cappers is to stay with your niche (some advice from an old-timer), and don’t try to get rich, but get something extra (Xmas shopping, gifts for the family, etc). My niche used to be Baseball and Football. I gave away my system to one of my brothers and he is a much better capper now than ever. It also makes me feel good to know that I HAVE NOT SEEN any part of me strategy online. Some of my greatest thrills in life has come from hitting parleys in vegas. Back to the music folks, there is a bass guitar waiting for 2B1…

December 25, 2012 at 7:39 pm
(8) Edna says:

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how
to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

March 8, 2013 at 8:41 pm
(9) kelly says:

Nice saying about sports betting strategies. I got here much knowledge about sports and understands the betting systems.

February 27, 2014 at 7:17 am
(10) good quick casino guides says:

Great tutorial! For beginners, poker game is surely an art and
it takes a massive amount of effort to understand it. Everything you had shared above
is great and is extremely useful for many just like
me. Great study and going to share this around together with my family members!

March 28, 2014 at 12:25 pm
(11) sbobet online wap says:

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not
sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
You are amazing! Thanks!